[U-Boot-Users] at45 dataflash

Z.N. zoldnap at freemail.hu
Wed Feb 9 00:35:13 CET 2005

Hi!

I'm running u-boot 1.1.2 on an AT91 compatible board, however I have no
NAND flash, only serial dataflash.

As far as I've looked at the sources, there is a configuration option
that I can store environment variables on the dataflash, however how can
I load the kernel image & ramdisk image from dataflash into SDRAM?
(I've found no commands to do this, maybe I overlooked it somewhere..)

If there is no way to do this, what if I load the kernel image together
with u-boot into sdram on startup, can u-boot start this "pre-loaded"
kernel image?

Thank you for you answers!

Best Regards,
Zoli