[U-Boot-Users] New to list, 5282 documentation request

NZG ngustavson at emacinc.com
Thu Feb 10 00:43:54 CET 2005

> Google for "README.coldfire Bernhard Kuhn" and click on the first link.
Lol, I sense some hostility.
Which would be well founded, but I have already tried this.

The first link,
http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/archive/6918.html
has a broken link to the document., in fact the next two links are archive
messages, saying that it  is broken......ahem.......

In any case, the referenced document appears to be the old README.Coldfire
that is included with  RTAI patch. I didn't remember it having u-boot stuff
in it, but I may have just forgotten.
I'll dig into it tomorrow.

NZG.