[U-Boot-Users] New to list, 5282 documentation request

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Feb 10 02:38:06 CET 2005

In message <200502091743.54643.ngustavson at emacinc.com> you wrote:
> > Google for "README.coldfire Bernhard Kuhn" and click on the first link.
> Lol, I sense some hostility.

Sorry, but it was definitely NOT my  intention  to  be,  or  even  to
sound, hostile.

> Which would be well founded, but I have already tried this.

I didn't - mea culpa.

> In any case, the referenced document appears to be the old README.Coldfire
> that is included with  RTAI patch. I didn't remember it having u-boot stuff
> in it, but I may have just forgotten.
> I'll dig into it tomorrow.

Bernhard's  patch  which  included  the  README  was  posted  on  the
uclinux-dev  and  u-boot-users  mailing  lists on 30 Dec 2003. Please
find attached below a copy of the README.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Dealing with failure is easy: work hard to improve. Success  is  also
easy  to  handle:  you've  solved  the  wrong  problem.  Work hard to
improve.