[U-Boot-Users] Need help booting an unsupported OS on ARM

Rod Landers rod.landers at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 00:45:45 CET 2005

I am trying to use U-Boot to start up a home grown OS.  How can I make
my OS a little more U-Boot friendly, or visa-versa?  The specific
problem I'm having is that when I issue a SWI on the arm, the U-Boot
interrupt routines get used instead of mine.

I can see why that is happening because the vectors in the flash
address point to the U-Boot routines, but I'm wondering if there is a
way to set a secondary jump so that my routines are used.

Thanks,

Rod Landers