[U-Boot-Users] building sc520_cdp target fails -- needs ssi.h

Chuck Meade chuck at ThePTRGroup.com
Mon Feb 14 15:52:00 CET 2005

For what it is worth, the sc520_cdp target in U-Boot does not build.
The problem with sc520_cdp is a missing file:  ssi.h.  The maintainer's
email address in the MAINTAINERS file just bounces email back.

Now another unexpected one:  if you build lib_i386/video_bios.c,
you get an unresolved reference to pci_find_class().  There is another
reference to pci_find_class in drivers/sk98lin/skge.c.  I am not building
that file, but I do see a call to pci_find_class() in there, and someone
will trip over this eventually.

It looks like the x86 logic still exists in the MAKEALL script.  Is anyone
out there successfully building the sc520_cdp target?  Is anyone
successfully building with lib_i386/video_bios.c included in their
build?  It seems very strange that MAKEALL would work, if the sc520_cdp
target depends on a missing file.

Thanks for any info,
Chuck