[U-Boot-Users] Verifying checksum problems.

warrier at optovia.com warrier at optovia.com
Mon Feb 28 21:27:22 CET 2005

Well
     I'm not complaining about what's happening and several bells have
been ringing.-)   I'm merely  asking for some clarification,
corroboration.

     No I did not try to figure out what happens when U-Boot compresses
the kernel image.
     I did not try a higher load address for the kernel. I shall do so and
see what happens.

     Finally in our setting it is not okay if the ram-disk load address is
3MB, 4MB, 5MB, 6MB or 7MB. It works only when it is 8MB and above. Hence
my question.

I'll make sure that the ram-disk is loaded at a much higher address but
what about the 7-8MB corruption. Is there anything in it?

Thanks

Sadanand

Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de>
Sent by: wd at denx.de