[U-Boot-Users] Patch for Cirrus Logic EDB9312

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jan 10 00:43:57 CET 2005

In message <6.0.1.1.0.20041012151214.01e803d0 at 192.168.2.1> you wrote:

> here http://www.dave-tech.it/download/misc/sw/edb93xx/u-boot-edb93xx-3 is
> available for download a patch for Cirrus Logic EDB93xx.
> It has been tested on EDB9312.
> This patch is based on current CVS repository so it exploits Steven Scholz's
> SoC patch. See the attachment for the CHANGELOG.

Sorry, but I reject this patch. It violates too many  of  the  Coding
Style  requirements  (C++ comments, trailing white space, no TABs for
indentation, actually TERRIBLE indentation, etc.)

Please cleanup, reformat (using indent etc.) and resubmit.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Life is a game. Money is how we keep score.              - Ted Turner