[U-Boot-Users] Loading Uboot Image from SDRAM

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jan 17 19:34:18 CET 2005

In message <20050117152203.76982.qmail at web12822.mail.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> I need to load my new uboot image from SDRAM , not
> from Flash. Is that possible and how can i do that?

This is possible, but not supported.

> Also , if this discussion has been done before, that
> would be great if someone replies me with the link.

No. It's the other way round. _You_ are supposed to read the
documentation and especially the FAQ section _before_ posting here.

See http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/DULG/CanUBootBeConfiguredSuchThatItCanBeStartedInRAM

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Power is danger.
	-- The Centurion, "Balance of Terror", stardate 1709.2