[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot Loader

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jan 20 13:26:26 CET 2005

In message <5959EA4638D8734599AB75EAAFBB6FEF026F6526 at mtv01ex04.mindtree.com> you wrote:

> i am new to this group. i have compiled the u-boot-1.1.1 and downloaded to
> the H3 board using CCS. but its not recognizing the flash device. what could
> be the reason.

The reson is probably that there is no support for a  "H3"  board  in
the U-Boot source tree, neither in the really old version you seem to
be using, not in the current code.

> Disclaimer

Please omit this when posting to this list.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Maintain an awareness for contribution --  to  your  schedule,  your
project, our company."                         - A Group of Employees