[U-Boot-Users] BDI2000 with pxa255

Hinko Kocevar hinko at iskramedical.si
Thu Jan 20 15:50:39 CET 2005

Hi,

I've connected bdi2000 to the host computer and successfully updated
firmware and managed to telnet to the bdi. I also adapted cfg file for
my platform (KK trizeps2). When I power up the target device I get this
error:
- TARGET: target will be restarted in 10 sec
- TARGET: processing reset request
- TARGET: BDI asserts RESET and TRST
- TARGET: BDI removed TRST
- TARGET: Bypass check: 0x000000001 => 0x00000000
- TARGET: JTAG exists check failed
# TARGET: resetting target failed
# JTAG: communication with target failed
- TARGET: target will be restarted in 10 sec

Can somebody point me to the possible causes for this behaviour?

PS. Is it mandatory to supply ~RESET pin to BDI? Can I just keep it in
reset with a jumper closed? Trizeps2 is lacking this pin on JTAG connector.

best regards,
hk

--
Hinko Kocevar, embedded systems developer
Iskra Medical d.o.o., Stegne 23, 1k LJ, SLO-EU

	"Aì rén"	|	[Analects XII:22]