[U-Boot-Users] Re: Revision COntrol, Patch Database

Jerry Van Baren gerald.vanbaren at smiths-aerospace.com
Mon Jan 24 18:14:44 CET 2005

Hi Wolfgang et al.:

I played quite a bit with arch over the weekend.  So far, I'm very
impressed with its capabilities and apparent ease of supporting
distributed version control.  Obviously, I have not used it extensively,
but I did a fair amount of concept proofing and kept notes.  Attached is
a HTML web page with my notes.  I don't claim 100% accuracy or coverage,
but it is a starting place if you or others want to experiment with
arch.  If you chose to switch to arch, I would be happy to contribute
this and any more information I learn to your wiki.

Cliff Brake in his email of 2005-01-18 mentions his arch archive as
well.  His web page pointer is:
   <http://bec-systems.com/phpwiki/index.php/UbootNotes>
He obviously has more experience with arch than me.

gvb