[U-Boot-Users] BDI2000 with pxa255

Paugam Luc luc.paugam at thomson.net
Wed Jan 26 10:49:31 CET 2005

The BDI2000 systematically try to reset the CPU if the JTAG's Bypass check fails. So, there is no issue with the reset line even if it is asserted by the BDI2000.

Many think can introduce issues with your JTAG:
	- If you have several chips in your chain, the chain is broken somewhere.
	- If you have several chips in your chain, the POST or PRE "scan access" to your CPU are wrongs.
	- Your CPU has not properly selected its JTAG port (e.g. there is an errata on the AT91RM9200).
	- Wrong firmware inside the BDI2000.
	- Wrong wiring of the JTAG connector
	- ...etc

Hope that helps.