[U-Boot-Users] duplicate environment variables in U-Boot? (full log)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jan 28 21:48:11 CET 2005

In message <41FA1CA6.6050809 at anagramm.de> you wrote:

> I forgot to attach the full log to help you to get
> an idea of what I mean. Some of the 'Unknown commands'
> should be known, actually.

I'm afraid this "log" is useless, too. Obviously it was  captured  by
copy  &  paste  from  a  console  window  (visible for example by the
wrapped long lines). You will never see  any  control  characters  or
escape sequences this way.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Killing is stupid; useless!
	-- McCoy, "A Private Little War", stardate 4211.8