[U-Boot-Users] duplicate environment variables in U-Boot? (full log)

Clemens Koller clemens.koller at anagramm.de
Mon Jan 31 13:06:21 CET 2005

Hello, Wolfgang!

Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> I'm afraid this "log" is useless, too. Obviously it was  captured  by
> copy  &  paste  from  a  console  window  (visible for example by the
> wrapped long lines). You will never see  any  control  characters  or
> escape sequences this way.

I know exactly, what you mean... I had no time/chance yet to get
a binary log of the data.
Maybe it would be a good idea to either ignore control characters in
the environment or show (escape) them properly? If I have these
duplicate values, I cannot delete them afterwards (without an
binary dump of my terminal) and... if I wrote them to flash
occasionally... well, ok, I don't see any high priority here.
It's just a little annoying.

Best greets,

Clemens Koller
R&D Imaging Devices