[U-Boot-Users] Clarification regarding configuration of flash

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Jan 30 10:31:44 CET 2005

In message <001e01c50695$053f5ea0$6315a8c0 at utlgroup.com> you wrote:

> custom(based on MPC850 processor) . I have confusion regarding the use
> of CFG_BR0_PRELIM,CFG_OR0_PRELIM,CFG_OR0_REMAP. please tell me what they
> signify.

These are the preliminary configurations  resp.  the  settings  after
remapping memory for the BR0 and OR0 memory controller registers. See
section System Initialization in teh README.

> where should I set CFG_MONITOR_BASE?

You must answer this yourself. It is you who defines the  memory  map
of your system - we cannot know that.

> ------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C506C3.1ED78F80

And please NEVER post HTML to this list.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"We Americans, we're a simple people... but piss us  off,  and  we'll
bomb your cities."           - Robin Williams, _Good Morning Vietnam_