[U-Boot-Users] USB support from U-Boot for the AT91RM9200

Neil Bryan nbryan at embebidos.com
Mon Jul 4 11:00:17 CEST 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-04 at 10:31, Eric BENARD / Free wrote:
Thanks for the response Eric,

I need a USB host support.  I have been tasked with giving U-Boot
the ability to boot an AT91RM9200 platform from a USB mass storage
device.  I have some reference code, but for a very different
processor.  So hoepfully your code will provide a better
starting point, or ideally a complete solution!!!

I used 'USB' as my search string for the subject-line in the mailing
list but did not find reference to your posting.

Regards,

Neil.