[U-Boot-Users] u-boot support for winCE on OSK board

Naveen Atmakuri naveen.maillist at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 06:27:58 CEST 2005

Hi,

When I applied the patch to my u-boot sources, it gave me an error.
So i carried out the changes manually and compiled the u-boot.

Then i used the new u-boot as the bootloader.
After downloading the NK.bin source on to the SDRAM using tftp, i gave
the following command.
# bootm 0x10000000

But it prompted that "Invalid file format".

Even i tried with the NK.bn0 which is a raw binary file in winCE, but
i got the same error.

On the same OSK board if i have to support the lcd display in the
u-boot itself what are the things that i have to take care?

Thanks in advance,
Naveen