[U-Boot-Users] Re: PATCH: Add support for EmbeddedPlanet EP88x boards

Will Haines will.haines at embedded-sys.com
Fri Jul 15 18:31:28 CEST 2005

Yuli Barcohen <yuli <at> arabellasw.com> writes:

>     Will> Any suggestions at all to get this port running on my board
>     Will> would be much appreciated!
>
> There are too many possible reasons.

Thank everyone very much for their help.  I finally have a running version of
u-boot on my EP885C.  It turns out that the changes that I had to make to get
everything working were:

#define CONFIG_8xx_CPUCLK_DEFAULT 133000000
#define CONFIG_BAUDRATE 9600

Everything seems to be alright now.  Thanks for the help--I learned a lot about
u-boot and even more about gdb.

Will