[U-Boot-Users] Mac Address communication to Linux

Stage Iup - Fabrice & Frederic stageiup at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 15:20:45 CEST 2005

Ok, i was just wondering if Linux try to access to the environnment variable
"ethaddr" to get it's value (i've forget one or two words in my question and
i ask you to excuse me for that)

but to access to ethaddr, someone say me that i can modify the Linux driver
to catch the ethaddr by a custom option in my bootargs

--
Cordialement

Fabrice & Frédéric
--