[U-Boot-Users] starting an initrd

Greg Lindberg gl4jalopi at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 20 01:14:53 CEST 2005

Thanks, Wolfgang for the pointer, I was being blind.  The memory size was
being set up wrong.  I'm actually putting the ramdisk in memory along with
everything else using a BDI2000.

Now I'm getting a little farther, am getting this:
checking if image is initramfs...it isn't (bad gzip magic numbers); looks
like an initrd

Guess I need to do more digging into how initrd's work in the 2.6 kernels.

Thanks again,

Greg