[U-Boot-Users] initialize non-transparent PCI-to-PCI bridge

CuiYW ywcui at ee.buaa.edu.cn
Thu Jul 28 03:56:34 CEST 2005

hi, Williams
    Thanks for your reply.
    I have studied your JSE board, and found that we have initialized 21555 at the same location as your board.
    If our board start up firstly, the system board can find and access the 21555. System board can not find and access the 21555 if they are start up simultaneously. Is there the same problem on your JSE board?
    Thank you again.

Best Regards,
Cui