[U-Boot-Users] MCF5249 support in u-boot

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Tue Mar 1 17:02:17 CET 2005

Hi Kit,

On Tuesday 01 March 2005 15:41, William Yeung wrote:

> I used the external ethernet controller RTL8019 in my MCF5249 board. How
> can I choose the Ethernet driver for my board?

What do you mean with choose? You seem to have chosen already: the RTL8019. So
no choice left. :-(

You probably mean how to integrate the driver for the RTL8019 into your U-Boot
image. After scanning through the source code I found that a driver for the
RTL8019 exists (drivers/rtl8019.c). But this driver does not seem to be used
by any board in the current cvs. So try to integrate the current driver into
your U-Boot port and fix possible problems.

Best regards,
Stefan