[U-Boot-Users] bad flash write times with u-boot

Woodruff, Richard r-woodruff2 at ti.com
Tue Mar 8 20:49:01 CET 2005

Seems like I get about 100KB/s or 6000/minute using the CFI driver.  If
I don't using the buffering feature of the flash I get around 1M/m.

Are you using the buffer for programming?  Has your bus speed or timings
changed by the time the kernel gets at it.

I'll guess your just not enabling buffering and the kernel is, as that
is in line with what I see.  1M/m vs 6M/m for burn.

Regards,
Richard W.