[U-Boot-Users] u-boot patch: restore deleted OHCI copyrights

David Brownell david-b at pacbell.net
Fri Mar 11 04:37:17 CET 2005

I happened to notice that someone deleted my copyright statements
(and Roman's) from the OHCI drivers.  Please remedy this ASAP,
both in U-Boot and in the various similar non-merged patches.
(I've seen the same done with the au1xxx OHCI code too...)

Also, remember never to do that again.  The copying was egregious:
much of the code is line-for-line identical, and even the basic
driver design (the hard stuff!) was unchanged.  It is **NEVER OK
TO DELETE COPYRIGHT DECLARATIONS** like that.  NEVER.  Grumph.

- Dave