[U-Boot-Users] lubbock patch: ram, flash, ethernet

Craig Hughes craig at gumstix.com
Fri Mar 11 18:26:31 CET 2005

On Mar 11, 2005, at 8:47 AM, David Brownell wrote:

> p.s. Those MMC patches looked rather interesting too.  A fully
>      featured Lubbock U-Boot would talk Ethernet, MMC, and CF;
>      we're not there yet, but given Ethernet I'd call it very
>      much usable.

The MMC patches are part of what's not really complete there at the
moment.  There's some SD support I want to fold back in, and some ugly
debugging stuff which needs to be cleaned up.

If anyone is curious in the meantime, feel free to browse/take from

http://svn.rungie.com/svn/gumstix-buildroot/trunk/sources/

The u-boot* files are the ones of interest here.