[U-Boot-Users] lubbock patch: ram, flash, ethernet

Craig Hughes craig at hughes-family.org
Fri Mar 11 06:30:19 CET 2005

On Mar 10, 2005, at 6:21 PM, David Brownell wrote:

> I saw some email archived from about 10 months back saying that
> the TFTP timeout/retry problems went away given PXA timer updates,
> but like the ethernet patch that was also needed, a patch wasn't
> posted or merged.  Maybe someone who has unmerged PXA updates has
> the relevant code ready to merge?

There's a gumstix patch against 1.1.2 which fixes the timer problems
which lead to TFTP timeouts on PXA.

http://localhost/svn/gumstix-buildroot/trunk/sources/u-boot-
get_timer.patch

I haven't submitted the patch yet, because I have a handful of others
too which need to be cleaned of stuff which doesn't want to be in the
mainline before I submit them.

That one though, is pretty clean and nicely separate from anything that
doesn't apply to all PXA platforms.