[U-Boot-Users] m5282evb coldfire help -documentation?

NZG ngustavson at emacinc.com
Fri Mar 11 19:43:24 CET 2005

I'm a bit confused by u-boots support of the m5282evb.
I have Kuhn's README.Coldfire, but it appears to be outdated.
It talks about adding a patch to uboot, but that patch was integrated into
uboot several years ago correct?

It also references needing a preloader, but the makefile doesn't seem to
generate a preloader. Is this depreciated?

Where should this image be loaded into the device?
Is it expecting to be at the beginning of the flash? At the end?
Does internal or external matter?

Is there some more up to date documentation on this that I'm missing?

thx,
NZG.