[U-Boot-Users] USB TTY on at91rm9200

Aras Vaichas arasv at magellan-technology.com
Mon Mar 14 07:43:29 CET 2005

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has implemented u-boot's USBTTY functionality on the
at91rm9200's USB device port? i.e. connect an at91rm9200 based board to a host
PC and have it appear as a serial device.

I was looking to start by using Atmel's "USB device as CDC" example
application. This application enumerates the USB device port as a MODEM and
allows you to use it as a serial terminal.

I was wondering how hard it would be to fit this into u-boot but I thought that
I'd better check first if anyone had any thoughts or made any progress on this.

Wolfgang, can you give me any tips on where to start?

regards,

Aras Vaichas