[U-Boot-Users] ISP1161A USB Host Controller

Marion Deveaud marion.deveaud at siemens.com
Mon Mar 14 15:50:27 CET 2005

Dear U-Boot users,

I'm using U-Boot on a MPC852T board and I'm very comfortable with it.

My embedded board has an USB Host Controller from Philips ISP1161A,
USB-Mass-Storage functionality works well under Linux. Did someone
already integrate or plan to integrate the driver for this controller in
U-Boot ?

I'm not very familiar with the USB subsystem in U-Boot, would it be a
good idea to start with the Linux driver or the MPC5xxx USB OHCI driver ?

Thanks for every kind of hints you could give me.

Best Regards,
Marion