[U-Boot-Users] Porting custom board from u-boot 1.0.1 to u-boot 1.1.2

Armand Ciejak armand.ciejak at free.fr
Mon Mar 14 16:47:03 CET 2005

I'm working on the Metrowerks "QUICCstart 8540 Evaluation System" which
is provided with u-boot 1.0.1 (custom board configuration called EVAL8540).
I have got the source code from the installation CD and want to port it
to the latest u-boot version.
To do that I would like to know the changes which occured between this
two version of the u-boot project and what do I have to adapt in the
source code of the EVAL8540 configuration.

PS: I already installed the ELDK 3.1 on my Linux PC.

Best regards and thanks in advance,

Armand