[U-Boot-Users] Re: Which debugger for u-boot?

Armand Ciejak armand.ciejak at free.fr
Wed Mar 16 14:38:14 CET 2005

We are using the QNX OS in our projects, and really just need to debug
the bootloader. The real question is what the BDI2000 offer compared to
the Macraigor USBdemon. I'm sure the BDI2000 is better but If we can
debug the boot loader and program a blank Flash with the USBdemon, it's
enough! If it's not a good tool we will lost money buying it so ...