[U-Boot-Users] Trouble with GDB-BDI2000

Shirasat Girish-ags032 girishjs at motorola.com
Mon Mar 21 04:21:25 CET 2005

Hi,
   I am new to Uboot.I am currently using Uboot 1.0.0
for  Marvell MV64460 Eval board and using BDI2000
for debugging purpose. I am facing some problem in
 using gdb . When ever I connect gdb to the bdi ,
a signal handler is getting invoked. I am able to
use the telnet interface but would like to use gdb
for debugging.

Please find the dump below:

[girish at localhost girish]$ powerpc-linux-gdb u-boot
GNU gdb 6.3
conditions.
This GDB was configured as "--host=i686-pc-linux-gnu
--target=powerpc-linux"...
(gdb) target remote 10.247.65.223:2001
Remote debugging using 10.247.65.223:2001
<signal handler called>
(gdb)

  Please help me out.

Regards,