[U-Boot-Users] bootelf command support for u-boot 1.1.2

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Mar 21 10:14:52 CET 2005

In message <20050321081716.61572.qmail at web40606.mail.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> I have to load an elf image for u-boot. I found out
> that my u-boot didn't have bootelf command, how do I
> enable this coomand? Thanks.

Enbale CFG_CMD_ELF in your CONFIG_COMMANDS settings.

> I took a look at my board's include file, it defined:
>
> #define CONFIG_COMMANDS (  CONFIG_CMD_DFL       \
> |CFG_CMD_ELF \
> ....)
>
> It means it can boot elf image file. Did I miss
> something?

This looks OK, but of course there might be other problems with  your
board  config  file  and/or  build process. Remember that GNU make is
needed.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
       There is enough for the need of everyone in this world,
       but not for the greed of everyone.     - Mahatma Gandhi