[U-Boot-Users] cold boot failing on PPC 750

Satish Gopalam satishgopalam at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 23:22:45 CET 2005

We ported u-boot on a custom designed hardware with power pc 750 and a
cpc700 bridge. We encounter a strange problem ;The code runs fine
throwing the boot messages of u-boot only when run for the first time
after flashing thru a BDM debugger under the BDM debugger control.
when we try to HRESET (cold start)  the board ,we do not see it
throwing any messages on the serial console.Henceforth when we try to
run the same code under BDM control it doesn't run correctly and hangs
in a loop. Kindly advise.

Regards

Satish Gopalam