[U-Boot-Users] CONFIG_8260 or CONFIG_MPC8260?

KokHow Teh KokHow.Teh at marconi.com
Tue Mar 29 10:43:41 CEST 2005

Hi;
      I follow through the code for PQ2FADS-ZU board and I am confused
which one I should use in my code. CONFIG_8260 is defined in
cpu/mpc8260/config.mk and CONFIG_MPC8260 is defined by both
include/config.h and include/configs/MPC8260ADS.h. To add to the confusion
is include/common.h. It has a long listing of #if - #elif and that it does
not take CONFIG_MPC8260 but CONFIG_8260. Is there any plan to fix to one
instead of having these 2 similar CONFIGs?

Regards,
TEH