[U-Boot-Users] u-boot on MPC8541CDS

Demke Torsten-atd012 torsten.demke at motorola.com
Tue Mar 29 15:31:51 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I recently got a CDS development kit with a MPC8541E from Freescale.
There is a u-boot version labeled 1.1.2(pq3-20040810) installed, which works fine.
I compiled my own u-boot version (using MPC8541CDS_config), downloaded it
with BDI, but this version doesn't come up.
The first some 100s lines of assembler code are identical, but if I try to
set a breakpoint at cpu_init_f it will not reach that breakpoint.

What is difference between the installed u-boot version and the CVS?
CPU/CDS changes?

Thanks for the help.
Torsten