[U-Boot-Users] Re: NFS booting problem

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Mar 31 23:34:56 CEST 2005

In message <loom.20050331T211027-298 at post.gmane.org> you wrote:

> > Yes. Don't ask the DHCP server.
>
> Errr.. Was talking about u-boot. How do I prevent u-boot from updating
> serverip when I run dhcp command? Sorry if that's FAQ.

Don't ask the DHCP server if you don't need  the  configuration  from
it.

Alternatively, save any values you wanna keep. Something like that:

=> set old $ipaddr;dhcp;set ipaddr $old

Viele Grüße,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A well-written program is its own heaven; a poorly-written program is
its own hell.             -- Geoffrey James, "The Tao of Programming"