[U-Boot-Users] mkimage parameters for cramfs.img

Wayne Lee wnlee at cad.csie.ncku.edu.tw
Fri May 6 10:55:11 CEST 2005

Yes, WD,

After u-boot places the cramfs image to the expected location without
wrapped by mkimage, the filesystem is mounted.
(My uClinux port does not use MTD driver. Instead, it uses ramdisk driver to
load cramfs image to ram. Hence, I now use u-boot cp command to copy cramfs
image from flash to ram directly.)
Originally, I hope to use mkimage to add header to cramfs image to gain
crc32 check protection.
Whatever, it is good to have one solution at least.

Thanks.
Wayne