[U-Boot-Users] I2c slave mode programming

jie han jiehanca at yahoo.com.cn
Fri May 13 03:38:52 CEST 2005

I have  a good experience on low level programming
experience.I check \mpc8260\I2c.c file,and rewrite
i2c_init() function.set slaveadd  =1.and
i2c->i2c_i2mod = 0;then I2c work at slave mode.I think
that.Is that right?Thanks advance

sincerely,

Jie

<20050512064604.48533.qmail at web15108.mail.cnb.yahoo.com>