[U-Boot-Users] [Newbie]: mpc8260ads and u-boot

eagle keeper palazzinaro at gmail.com
Sat May 21 19:52:35 CEST 2005

Sorry for a so newbie question.
I tried to search trough the docs about u-boot and did not found any
problem similar to mine.
Then, since i am moving just first steps in this kind of projects, i
tried to send a mail to get help.

The problem is simple: i compiled u-boot for my target, i erased all
the flash, i downloaded the bin image on the target flash, i
disconnected the lauterbach t32, turned off the board, connected the
serial, and turned on again the board. I expected to see uboot menu,
instead just nothing. "Run" led is always turned on, while "RS232" led
is always off.
Since i don't know what to think, what should i investigate to find
out the problem? How can it be solved?

Txn in advance, Lele