[U-Boot-Users] EP8248 configuration boot

FLAMENT David d.flament at sofrel.com
Tue May 24 16:15:26 CEST 2005

Hello,

I try use a EP8248 with a windriver ICE Probe for debuging kernel Linux.
To configure Workbench and Windriver ICE, I need register value about this processor.
To don't know this values, it's possible to recover this in u-boot project (uboot112\u-boot-1.1.2\lib_ppc\board.c) or calculate when compile. So it's impossible to know values calculated.

So, I ask you if possible to obtain this value that I need are :
intfreq, vbusfreq, cpmfreq, brgfreq, scgafreq, vco, bi_mon_fnc, mmu.

Thank you for your answer.

Flament David
d.flament at sofrel.com
Lacroix Sofrel, 1 rue plessis, 35770 Vern sur seiche (France)
(+33)2.99.04.84.23