[U-Boot-Users] tool to create environment on host?

NZG ngustavson at emacinc.com
Wed May 25 20:12:29 CEST 2005

> You can have several (default) configuration stored  simply  in  your
> board's  config  file and select these for example by using different
> Makefile targets.
That's a good idea, but doesn't work for us because we distribute the boards
with valid MAC's in the enviornment, hence every one must be different, and
gets hand programmed.
I don't know that there's a way to get around this, but if someone has come up
with a tool, I would love to get my hands on it!

NZG.