[U-Boot-Users] iminfo - Bad Header Checksum

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun May 29 23:32:31 CEST 2005

In message <429A334F.9070408 at commergy.com> you wrote:

> It appears to me that Metrowerks have flashed a modified version of
> U-Boot which uses a different checksum function when verifying the
> header. If this is the case, then presumably under the terms of the GPL,

Instead of starting wild speculations you rather  provide  some  more
detailed informatioon, like the EXACT commands you used on your board
to download the image and to verify that it was consistent. Did you -
for  example  try to "md" the header part of the image? And maybe you
tries a hex dump of the image on your host system, too?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
It is better to marry than to burn.
                                - Bible ``I Corinthians'' ch. 7, v. 9