[U-Boot-Users] RE: U-Boot-Users digest, Vol 1 #1395 - 12 msgs

hai tan tan_hai at msn.com
Mon May 30 08:31:05 CEST 2005

Hi,

  I begin to port u-boot to my board, and I download the u-boot source code
then start my work. :)

  at first, I find out my board similiar to the board B2. (the same
s3c44b0). so I decide to take the B2 files and modify B2 according to my
board.

  But, now I have to ask Yours Bigman for the board B2's hardware files, so
I would  compare the two boards and modify B2 more easy.

  Can you ?

Thanks!!!