[U-Boot-Users] PATCH for drivers/cfi_flash.c

Tolunay Orkun listmember at orkun.us
Tue May 31 22:54:43 CEST 2005

Wolfgang Denk wrote:

>>>2) force a one tick delay no matter what in flash_status_check()
>>>

>Actually it should read: round up always.
>

>>Pro: Easy to do. Info structure contains correct values
>>Con: Rounding up tout is done every time we are in flash_status_check.
>>

>So what? Regarding the code size it does not matter if  we  round  up
>here  or there; regarding speed it does not matter either since we're
>going to enter some sort of delay loop anyway.
>
>This is the way to go.

So it shall be ;) I'll submit a patch for this.

Question 1: Should I redo my last patch or submit a patch on top of it
assuming that it will go through?

Question 2: Assuming I will re-work my original patch. I had also
included a fix in my last patch for logic error in
flash_full_status_check() but today Peter Pearse came forward saying
that fix was part of his patch submitted in March. (
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=11164812 ).
However, I do not have access to the patch file mentioned in that
messages to compare. Should I exclude this change from my patch?