[U-Boot-Users] Freescale MPC8540 QUICCstart board

Ing.Gianfranco Morandi gianfranco.morandi at euro-studio.it
Tue Nov 1 10:27:17 CET 2005

Hi to all,

It's almost one year that I'm far from u-boot community and I did not follow
the last upgrade of such project.
Now I'm evaluating the MPC85xx processor family to start with a new activity
and I found the QUICCstart board which is being sold by freescale with an
u-boot image pre-loaded.

Could anybody indicate me the name of the board which identifies the
MPC8540-CWH-PPC-8540N-VX freescale part number into the u-boot tree?

And (even though this is out of topic here, please forgive me) anybody knows
if this board has been enclosed into the ELDK?

many thanks

Gianfranco