[U-Boot-Users] Freescale MPC8540 QUICCstart board

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Nov 1 14:04:57 CET 2005

Hello,

in message <003b01c5dec6$743e7bb0$0300a8c0 at pc005> you wrote:

> And (even though this is out of topic here, please forgive me) anybody knows
> if this board has been enclosed into the ELDK?

It's supported by the ppc_85xx- set of ELDK tools, but don';t  expect
to  find  support for it in the U-Boot or Linux kernel trees that are
included with released versions of the ELDK.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
God grant me the senility to accept the things I cannot  change,  The
frustration  to  try to change things I cannot affect, and the wisdom
to tell the difference.