[U-Boot-Users] Lite5200B support on U-Boot.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Nov 3 17:57:47 CET 2005

In message <436A3132.6020004 at aotek.es> you wrote:

> In a couple of weeks we will recieve a Lite5200B for evaluation. Looking
> into the Lite5200B User Manual we have found that the board comes
> pre-loaded with a U-Boot version. Does anyone know if this U-Boot
> version source code is now available? Will it be?. Has the low-boot been

Obviously this is a question you should ask Freescale, not us.

Simply put: the source code MUST be  available,  or  Freescale  would
violate the GPL.

> ported to that board? We have found nothing about it in the U-Boot
> repository (searching for Lite5200B, we don't know if the board is known
> by other name).

Low-boot has been there for a long, long time.

The plain old Lite board is supported  just  fine,  including  confi-
gurations with DDR RAM; changes for the Lite5200B should be minimal.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
If in any problem you find yourself doing an immense amount of  work,
the answer can be obtained by simple inspection.