[U-Boot-Users] Lite5200B support on U-Boot.

Txema Lopez tlopez at aotek.es
Thu Nov 3 16:48:02 CET 2005

Hi all,
In a couple of weeks we will recieve a Lite5200B for evaluation. Looking
into the Lite5200B User Manual we have found that the board comes
pre-loaded with a U-Boot version. Does anyone know if this U-Boot
version source code is now available? Will it be?. Has the low-boot been
ported to that board? We have found nothing about it in the U-Boot
repository (searching for Lite5200B, we don't know if the board is known
by other name).

TIA,

José María López,