[U-Boot-Users] Decrementer timer do not works

Yu Weiping wyu120 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 23:52:16 CET 2005

Hi,
 My hardware environment: MPC7447A + MV64460, and I ported u-boot from board
Db64460, now everything seems OK but the timer can't work as expected.
 Exception hanlder was installed in start.S:
 STD_EXCEPTION(0x900, Decrementer, timer_interrupt)
I do not modify this code. But get_timer always return 0. I check the global
parameter: timestamp. It always been 0 after set_timer(0);
 It seems that the timer_interrupt handler does not been called. But if I
added a print in this hanlder, system will crash after interrupt_init.
 What's the possible problem?
 Thanks.
  wyu